International Tax Services
Doing business in multiple countries can bring many opportunities – and many requirements. Each country has their own set of rules, deadlines, tax authorities, and compliance requirements, which are all constantly evolving. The overall goal of our international tax services is to maximize your business opportunities while keeping the compliance costs and your worldwide effective tax rate as low as possible.
We can help your multinational business make sense of all of the foreign tax requirements so that you can save time, gain confidence, and stay in compliance with each country’s tax rules. We work with clients who trade internationally, own offshore businesses, partner with foreign organizations, hold international investments, and/or operate internationally.
We provide assistance with:
- Foreign income tax return preparation
- International registrations with tax entities
- Foreign withholding and reporting
- VAT, GST, and excise tax registration, payments, and compliance
- Customs duties, tariffs, and trade policy
- International banking and finance
- Reducing international tax burden
- Transfer pricing
- Strategic tax planning of cross-border sales and import-export issues
- Tax implications of entity creation or restructuring
- Minimizing international risk
- Understanding international tax systems
Please give us a call or email us to schedule a free consult to discuss your international tax needs.